Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Warmachine: Completing Prime After 10 Years?

It's been 10 years since Warmachine: Prime was released. I started playing about 2005, shortly after the  release of Apotheosis. In honor of this auspicious decade of aggressive page 5ers beating my head in, I will audit just how well I've done at getting a set of Prime models for my faction, including any mercenaries who will work for them.

a portion of the army I keep at work for lunch battles... it's grown since this picture was taken


The High Reclaimer - fully painted!
High Exemplar Kreoss - fully painted!
Grand Scrutator Severius - fully painted!

Redeemer - fully painted!
Repenter - fully painted! 
Revenger - fully painted!
Crusader - fully painted!
Vanquisher - assembled

Choir of Menoth - 4 model squad fully painted!
Deliverers - 10 model squad primed
Holy Zealots - 10 model squad primed
Knights Exemplar - 6 model squad primed
Temple Flameguard - 6 model squad primed

Paladin of the Wall - partially painted

Herne & Jonne - purchased
Eiryss, Mage Hunter of Ios - fully painted!

So, I at least own everything from Prime, and have assembled almost all of it. I have even painted all the casters and most of the jacks. Where I fall behind seems to be the infantry units. Considering we are playing mostly 15 point lunch hour games, that's not terribly surprising.

...and just because it will make me feel better, let's do Escalation too.

Feora, Priestess of the Flame - fully painted!
Guardian - assembled, brass rod conversion for stupid bendy banner poles
Deliverer Sunburst Crew - 2 crews assembled, primed
Exemplar Seneshal - fully painted!
Monolith Bearer - primed
Flameguard Cleansers - 10 model squad primed
The Wrack - 3 models primed
Devout - primed
Reckoner - fully painted!


Captain Sam MacHorne and the Devil Dogs - not purchased
Gorman di Wulfe, Rogue Alchemist - fully painted!
Rupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord - partially painted



No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.