Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Putting the "Back" in Backlog

I have a lot of work to do again. My own Space Marines and Menites are on the super-fast paint plan (along with prepping a unit of goblin wolf riders for the girls) before the next commission job gets here. I'm awaiting a few Cygnar figures, a bunch of Eldar (including 15 Harlequins!), some Sisters of Battle, some Dark Eldar and some Chaos.

At the same time, my friend and coworker Brian is pretty much divesting himself of all things Games Workshop. He's accumulated 5,000 points of Dark Elves and has offered to let me paint and sell them. That's hundreds more models to eBay if I want to take the time. Yikes.

Yes, folks, the backlog is back.

1 comment:

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.