Friday, April 15, 2011

Games Day 2011 Chicago... NOT sold out


NOTICE: I just got a nice email from Megan at GW saying there was a web site problem. Tickets are still available.  Thanks for the quick response, Megan!

I just went to buy Games Day tickets (here) and .... no longer available?  Did I miss something?  Did Games Day tickets sell out?

I haven't been to a Games Day since they went to the format of having only one in the US.  It never occurred to me that demand might be high enough to sell out before May.  I have emailed GW to ask.

Anyone actually know for sure?

This could seriously hamper my Golden Demon plans...

2 comments:

  1. Yikes, sold out?! I haven't picked up my ticket yet. D'oh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is what I know for sure.

    DONT GO!

    You probably could host a better games day yourself. Find all the people that wanted to get tickets but for whatever reason cant do so now and host "GAMES DAY 2001 - with unlimited tickets - supers sweet mega event!

    Im a genius

    ReplyDelete

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.