Thursday, June 08, 2006

Not the Best of Mornings

Here's one I didn't expect: I crave the approval of people I have never met. It's true. Of 51 people who decided to indicate what they thought of this mini, the majority said "meh... 6." When it was at 6.8 I was quite pleased, but 6.1 is downright depressing. And now that it has 51 votes, it won't show up in the randomization. 6.1 is its new home.

In addition to that, the ebay price remains $1.00. There's a lot of time left in the auction, so I'm not too freaked out about that yet. See you in 8 days about that one.

Let us, for just a moment, do a comparison. Both of these are mine. By now, I'm sure you are sick and tired of seeing the chaplain. Trust me... this is the last time.

Who would rate the top mini higher than the bottom?!?


Okay, time to stop whining. I have four more minis that I am commited to painting for ebay. Maybe I'll just skip posting them on CMON until after the ebay sale. I'm starting to get on my own nerves with all the whining.

In other news, I dragged myself in to work in the nick of time for a meeting, only to have nonbody else show up. Nice job, coworkers. This place can be such a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.