Tuesday, June 27, 2006

BabyFirst TV is ... uh... what was I saying?

We just discovered that we get BabyFirst TV, the pure hypnotism channel for kids. If you've even seen those "Baby Einstein" or "Baby Mozart" things, then you know what I'm talking about. Now imagine an entire channel of little montages like that, interspersed with little cartoons and songs. The girls were over at Bob & Cherie's yesterday, so they haven't seen it yet, but Jay was mesmerized. I can see the danger of leaving this channel on for very long. Stef observed that the girls will probably like it too, since they enjoy the occasional foray into things for which Jay is a more appropriate age, especially when he's watching too.

I took another night off from painting. Tonight I begin again, in earnest. My goal for Mondey is to have the rest of Bill's warriors done, except heads, the Black Templar sergeant done, and the rough painting on Bill's Thane done or mostly done. It's a lot of work, but I don't have a lot of time. Family camp is mid-late August and July is nearly upon us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.