Sunday, June 25, 2006

Auction #3 vs. Pre-paid Commission

Match of the evening! With auction #2 freshly on the block, I immediately dove into the work for auction #3. At the same time I also spent a little time on the Dwarf Thane that Bill already paid for. /guilty

Right away I can see that painting and photographing Mr. Black Templar will be ... umm... challenging? Impossible? I may end up looking for a CMON article, or at least some advice. Lingering problem: the model has some mold lines that I didn't notice before tonight.

The Thane was inked blue tonight, since his armor is going to be blue tinted Gromril, like the Iron Breakers. Chronic problem: the model has some mold lines that I didn't notice before tonight. Argh.

It's the Fourth of July +/- three weeks, which means the exceedingly loud and illegal fireworks shows begin nightly in Ypsilanti as soon as the sun sets. They don't call it Ypsitucky for nothing. I guess I should be happy they're not firing guns in the air in celebration of (arbitrary celebration criterion.)

1 comment:

  1. Heya,

    I like the step by step approach you have going here. I sometimes try to do the same thing myself but find it time consuming.

    Anyway, your style is nice, looking forward to seeing more.

    Good Luck with the auctions

    ReplyDelete

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.