Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Another Brush with Disaster

On the way to work I stopped at my favorite gas station to get a Mountain Dew for lunch. I was on the phone with my mom, and a little distracted. As always, I locked my truck.

Headed back to the truck with said Dew, I felt my pocket for the key. No keys. Small coronary.

I peeked in at the ignition. No keys. Slight confusion.

I ended up finding them in my left jacket pocket, a place I never put them. Okay, I suppose 'never' is no longer valid. ... a place I seldom put them. I will admit that I've been a little paranoid about the location of my keys lately, after the weekend of locking them in the truck multiple times. I don't mind my body falling apart as I age, but my brain must remain intact. Must.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.