my attendants array before me each morningIt wasn't quite as vivid as the hallucinations I had when I had meningitis, but it's still pretty cool for something that I didn't consciously write. When I woke the memory was vivid enough for me to quickly jump to the computer and write it down. Apparently I had gone to bed early (no recollection) because the time stamp is about 10:00 PM.
in uniforms chosen through assessment
and reassessment
and as they diminish in service to me
throughout the month
until they are nearly spent
REBIRTH!
like the invincible moon
made full again
Building the Gundam - 08
-
Despite having jumped the gun a bit and assembled the wings... I can't put
them on the Gundam without the harness, so that took priority.
The Gundam ha...
12 years ago
I need explanation...!
ReplyDeleteI've been on a lot of medication.
ReplyDeletebecause it's actually quite good; I just can't figure out what it's specifically about!
ReplyDeleteIt's about changing medications and refilling prescriptions.
ReplyDelete