Monday, August 22, 2011

Wonderful Vacation, then Painting

I have returned from a relaxing, fun week at Portage Lake Covenant Bible Camp.  Good worship, good gaming, good food (defined as "I didn't have to cook it") and all that.

We played Seafarers of Catan, Carcasonne, Infernal Contraption, and Star Munchkin.
One of many Carcasonne games
My son learned how to ride a two-wheeler exactly one day before leaving for camp, so he was an unstoppable cyclist the entire time we were there.

He seems pleased with the lack of training wheels

Now that we're home, I decided to break out the paints and give Tristan's Harlequin a little more love. I like the direction it's going, but it needs more "pop." Come to think of it, I still need to send something for him to paint for me... Time keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping... into the future.
Fear my tiny power fist!
I should have posted this pic first to get more clicks from FTW :-)
I also worked on a Rotten Belle to go with pimped out Nicodem. Next time I go to RIW to play (with school starting, that may be September) I hope to have Nico and his three lovely ladies ready to roll.

2 comments:

  1. lol, fear the tiny power fist is right!!
    love the blending on his boots and that chequered? pattern on the legs is looking really sweet!

    ps. yes you do still need to mail me something to paint for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, it's always good to recharge the batteries and it sounds like you did so in an excellent fashion.

    ReplyDelete

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.