Saturday, March 20, 2010

Rat Ogre Bonebreaker (complete)

This guy has been done for a while, but I don't think I ever posted a pic.  Last week my wonderful, special kitty jumped up on a tray of Skaven in my office sending 20 metal plague monks, 20 plastic plague monks, 25 clanrats, 2 Plague Priests and this fellow crashing to the floot from about 3'.  There was only minor damage to the metal models, and I really think the coats of Minwax polyurethane they got saved their paint jobs.  This fellow lost the warlord's head and got some scratching and mashing.  This pic is after the repair job.

Now that this guy is US3 (according to the new Skaven FAQ) he gets a "look out sir!" roll when in a unit.  I'm so happy!

2 comments:

  1. That's a very funky model, for a rat. I like how bulky the mount looks, and the fact you've added a chain for controlling it is a nice little detail.

    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fantastic looking job, very very impressive.

    ReplyDelete

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.