Thursday, May 04, 2006

Assembly Line Food

Talking with coworkers today I was reminded of a restaurant pet peeve of mine... those places where you have to move from person to person, answering a hastily slurred question from each about the minor role they play in the preparation of your food item. Yeah, Subway, Quizno's and Qdoba, I'm talking to you. I spend my life attempting to communicate with as few humans as possible, and having to talk to three or four of them while attempting to acquire a sandwich is inexcusable.

You know what I like? Telling someone what I want and then having them give it to me. One stop shopping. "Give me typical food item with minor variation and a Coke." Or better yet, "Give me a Hungry Man #2, scrambled, bacon, hash browns, wheat and a coffee." Just being able to say that is worth the buck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.