Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Noise Marines - Black Crusade 2012

Here are the Noise Marines, converted and built by Kenneth and painted by me. There are some really neat bits in this unit. I wish I had more time to work on these guys, but the sad confluence of vacations, bit ordering and very slow post from the other side of the pond conspired against me. Nevertheless, they are ready to deliver pain to the servants of the False Emperor.


Even though they are "finished" I am likely to touch up details over the course of the week, before they are sent off to the winner. Get in now! You only have a few days. Angel Giraldez is painting something for the army. That alone is worth the price of admission!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.