Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Try again

Cool mini or not came back online this morning. All the photo submissions are moderated, so someone actually looks at them before they are released for public viewing. After about two hours, my two photos were online.... and I deleted them almost immediately. I have one of the two figures with me in my office (to show a coworker today, who it turns out called in) and the photo just didn't do the mini justice.

Too often Cool Mini or Not really means Cool Photo or Not.

When I get home I will retake some photos and see if I can get something that truly represents how good these minis look. One can always look at my publicly posted albums at photobucket... I go by hakomike there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.