Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Pegasus Gothic Building Combo

Despite my attentions tending toward the digital lately, I took a little time to assemble and dry-brush a combination of two Pegasus Hobbies kits.

sometimes one front door isn't enough

I had originally bought the large set to assemble as ruins, but the regular line and attachment pegs across the top of each wall really killed the aesthetic. When Jimmy bought me the small set for Christmas, I decided to see what sort of building it can make combined. A little balsa for the roof and it makes a nice little scenery piece. The extra pieces made a neat little tomb, which I will need to roof in some way. It certainly looks like it would be at home in a fantasy or grimdark sci-fi setting.


This assembly uses the following:
#4923 Gothic City Buildings Large Set
#4924 Gothic City Buildings Small Set #1
http://pegasushobbies.net

2 comments:

  1. Really nice buildings. They have a lot of potential and can add drama and ambiance to the table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it screams Lovecratf really loud! There is an horror based set up for the Song of Blades and Heroes engine in wich this would fit perfectly. Lovely mood.

    Glad to ese you back to your hobby feats.

    ReplyDelete

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.