Friday, March 08, 2013

Sanguinary Guard and a Sandwich

Yes, they're very gold. It's kinda their thing.
 The Sanguinary Guard are complete. Well, at least as complete as they are going to get because I'm giving them to their recipient now. It's March, and we're getting into ridiculous territory for late Christmas present. Talking with my friend today, he mentioned selling some of his Blood Angels, so I may deliver these guys just in time to be complete pointless. Whoops.

CMON link for attractive, intelligent people.

==== Completely Unrelated ====

Take a Wendy's Crispy Chicken sandwich, no mayo. Take a Wendy's Junior Bacon Cheeseburger, also no mayo. Take the bottom bun off the chicken sandwich and the top bun off the burger, then combine them to make The Barnyard. Chicken, cow and pig surrounded by lettuce, tomato, cheese and wheat. I feel so rustic. Also fat.
Man's Greatest Culinary Triumph

4 comments:

  1. At least those look good, as the barnyard does. Also, I see guilty complex coming after finishing both.

    Basing looks REALLY strange, are those feathers in the ground or what ? from what I can see in the pic IMHO drybrushed sand glued to bases would look better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was supposed to be snow, but apparently that's a failure. I added more foam snow after reading your comment and they look better now. I'm using my own patchy snow backyard as my example model.

      Delete
  2. Checked back your shiny gold tutorial... won't you do it faster/cleaner with tamiya clear yellow instead of ink? It's kinda glossy so you could dip or wash sepia later without it sticking to flat surfaces, but crevices.

    Just wondering...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea. I will probably pick some up at the hobby shop and give it a try. Maybe I can make yet another gold skull pass mini to go with my current set of tests (and one Tim Lison example mini.)

      Delete

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.