That said, I have decided to put my foot down about certain vague points in the new Skaven book. As a Skaven player I am voluntarily taking the following stances. Theses are my personal decisions and not any official rulings.
- Warpstone Tokens and the Storm Banner are "one use only"
- The Doomwheel may not start in the front arc of a unit, then use its movement to maneuver around to hit that unit in the flank or rear.
- Shooting will scatter into Rat Ogres on a 1-4, into other models on a 5-6.
- Only one Night Runner, Jezzail team, Rat Ogre, etc. can be upgraded in a unit, not any and all of them.
- Banner of Verminous Scurrying can only be used to augment a unit's normal march, in the movement phase.
- Template weapons hitting an enemy unit engaged with slaves will be randomized between slaves/enemies.
- Plague Priests may not take warpstone tokens.
- I will never take more than one tail weapon or rat hound bodyguard. A brace of warplock pistols is possible until ruled otherwise, but only because it's a cool conversion option.
- The plague censer would benefit from poisoned attacks. In the same way a great weapon keeps its rules (+2 strength, strikes last) with poison, the plague censer is a weapon with its own rules, not a magic weapon.
- Slaves breaking from cc will get additional hits under the "Cornered Rats!" rule only for each full rank of 5 beyond the first, not just for each rank beyond the first.
Until an official FAQ / Errata is released, my position will be "If it's not clear to me, rule in favor of your opponent."
As a bonus, here's an old "Gary the Gor" comic (by Craig Russell) re: Skaven.