Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Play Now, My Lord!


I know... I can't believe it either.  I'm playing Evony.  A bunch of my coworkers started playing it, and I'm in too now.  It's a "fire and forget" strategy game where things happen whether you are online to micromanage or not.  That makes a little tweaking every few hours enough to play.

You have probably seen the ads for Evony, with this example being the most tame of them.  I loved what Popcap did on this parody ad for Plants vs. Zombies (which is the best game I've played this year, easily.)

So here's the deal: come play Evony with us.  Join up on server 87, teleport to "Bohemia" (you'll start with a city teleporter) and join the alliance "UDIE".  It's fun and a bit addictive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.