Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Countdown to July 26 Games Day

I'm getting a little excited about entering Golden Demon again this year. I plan on entering at least three categories, but I still need to decide which three. Here are the models I am either actively painting or considering:
  1. Warhammer Single Model: Skaven warlord (in progress)
  2. Warhammer 40k Single Model: Commissar (purchased)
  3. Lord of the Rings Single Model: Moria Goblin Shaman
  4. Warhammer 40k Unit: Eldar Swooping Hawks
  5. Warhammer 40k Unit: Deathguard Plague Marines
  6. Warhammer 40k Unit: something Orks....
  7. Warhammer Unit: Skaven Night Runners
  8. Warhammer Unit: Snotling Swarm
  9. Warhammer Large Model: Dwarf Gyrocopter
  10. Open: Warmaster Skaven Heroes
So many choices.... and rapidly closing time.

2 comments:

  1. You'll have to live with the store pics I've posted for now. Only the Skaven Warlord is really underway. The gyrocopter is in my office if you ever want to get a gander at it.

    ReplyDelete

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.